How did you hear about us???

We've been TTC (the kind where you tell yourself you're not 'trying'...) with no luck - so was nosing around the net for support/info sites and *bumped* into BNB, thankfully! Lots of great info and very supportive here :)

~Best wishes to all in 2010~

I have recently started TTC (within the last two weeks) and was searching google for information on the chances of getting pregnant after coming off the pill. I found this website along with many many others but this is the only one where I felt there was a real sense of welcoming and where I would feel comfortable talking about my most private feelings and experiences.

Thank you to the creators of this website, it is amazing how you have managed to bring together so many people who share the same dreams... You should be proud.

As for those of you who are also trying, good luck and I hope one day our dreams come true xxx

i was searching google for a possible answer to some things i had to ask and this website popped up a few times. i read someones thread and thought this was a good site so i joined and i was right......i love this site :rofl: :D

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team

We started TTC recently, I kept going onto Google to ask lots of questions about all aspects of TTC and the BNB site kept coming up. It seemed that someone somewhere on BNB was talking about every query I had - so I signed up!

I had a question about twinges I have been having in my lower abdomen and asked a question on Google and this site popped up...ever since I searched today I have been reading post after post and just think this site is absolutely wonderful, so much so that I had to join :)

same story as most of you it seems - googled many questions over the past week or so and this site kept popping up, and it just looked so helpful and friendly - so here i am!

Google searches for things I could do to fix my funky luteal phase after MC (that big B vitamin thread) and questions about freaky night chills I had around week 11 (still a mystery!). I joined up just after that.

Was feeling lonely and v worried when i found out i was pregnant and decided to try and find some other people in the same situation, googled 'teen pregnancy forums' and voila! xxx

I was asking questions in a search engine and it kept sending me here so thought I'd sign up! Thanks x

MRSC+1 introduced me to BnB and I am now addicted!!

I wanted to join a pregnancy forum so I browsed on google this site stood out from all the rest :)

Was feeling lonely and v worried when i found out i was pregnant and decided to try and find some other people in the same situation, googled 'teen pregnancy forums' and voila! xxx
-----------------------
basically the same, how are you?

I did a google search and a particular question and got directed here. Im so glad i did everyone seems so nice :)

Just looking for forums as recently miscarried - have not a clue how to use forum x

I was doing a google search to find out if it was safe to eat kebabs during pregnancy and this site popped up, lol So glad that I joined though as it's been invaluable to me over the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->