How did you hear about us???

i type in mothercare and found this site look a great site cant wait to hear from you and getting to know each other

Google! lol Glad I did too!! I was in my first month TTC, got pregnant right away, and my LO is 2 months old now! Don't know what I would've done without BnB!!

Asked google a question and it came up with someone asking that exact question on here, had a lil browse and signed up :)

i googled something about trying to concieve and this site came up and i must say its so hard not to go on as everyones so nice here and i go on everyday now and this forum has helped me so so much in learning new things

I goggled B-6 for a luteal phase and up came a lonnnnng thread that was captivating.:thumbup:

google, i was looking for info on obesity and pregnancy and voila found you guys and what a nice surprise indeed...

Hey everyone...I'm new here, but I heard about you guys from a lady at JBI...here she is baby1134 (I think!)

I found out about your forum through a google search on 'threatening miscarriage'. I have never been on a forum before (or pregnant either) and I think your site is wonderful. I'm in India and I don't feel so alone when I can come here. Internet access isn't always great, but I'll come here when I can.
Thank you for what you are doing. :thumbup:

Hey Everyone! New to this site. Heard about you guys through a fertility website ... looking for a little support and maybe some new friends!

I found BnB through Google when I was TTC and looking up related info. I love BnB!!!! <3

Google search once started maternity leave:coffee:

I looked up forums for TTC groups as I wanted somewhere I could chat to other women going through the same process as I am. Great to have somewhere to come and talk openly about how you are feeling and get advice from others.

I found you guys online through Google. You were #1 on the results page :thumbup:

...when I saw your name "baby and Bump" and I thought how very very cute, so I decided to check it out.
I'm hoping to have add one more baby in my life (i'm a mom to 2 kids), so I thought coming here, and reading about all these pregnant ladies would give me a "push" into the right direction :). Thank you for this wonderful place, where we can all get together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->