How did you hear about us???

I was looking for early pregnancy forums in Google, and you just poped out :)
I am browsing around, I have a lot to share.

We have three children 5-3-2 and more to come.

I used to hang out on the confetti website a lot before my wedding. I started reading the baby section and the girls there mentioned this site which is soooo much better :laugh2:

I was googling for advice on using Bumbo seats and came across a post from a friend on here!

I was googling "Parenting Forum" I am already part of a few, and I love who you meet on forums, so felt the need to broarden my horizons! B&B really stood out, and TBH it was actually down when I first tried to register, so I came back a few days later, after saving it in my favourites!

Since beginning the TTC journey 10 months ago, I have become quite an expert 'symptom stalker' online. This led me to BnB on multiple occasions and I enjoyed reading the first hand experience on this site! Finally decided to sign up for a little cyber-support.

I was looking for a resource for advice on how to deal with an overbearing mother during pregnancy. I came across a post asking for help with an overbearing mother-in-law, and thought this community looked like a great, supportive place that I would love to be a part of. I think I was right.

I was looking up detailed info on any early pregnancy symptom that i thought had. I was a little obsessed. I googled everything and read most of the posts in TTC forum.

I googled a question and this site came up. alot of good information and it's great to get info that's real and doesn't come straight from a doctors book.

I heard about it on another forum. Thought I would check it out. So far finding it a bit confusing to find any threads to follow or a weekly group that matches me at week 16.

I google'd a question about ovulation and found this wonderful site!

So glad I am here as looking through the posts has really helped answer so many of what I want to know!

Yay! ;)

i found out about the site from another member of another baby site :)

:rofl: a year and a half to late but i found here through google :D

Hi Stircrazy, I found you by complete accident when i started having major complications during the first three months. I'm now lost without you... I'm sure I spend more time at work reading through everyones posts than i do my job! Oops.... I have also emailed the administration team a few times but no one has replied as yet, but I have just posted something as introducing myself which I hope doesn't get me into trouble. Please could you let me know...... Thanks a mil, Nickie x

A friend of mine told me to participate in community for some advice and I ended up here.

I found you searching for real advice from moms and those ttc...so excited to get to chatting about my experiences and learning from others!

I was actually googling around looking for articles on why some of us go absolutely insane while we're pregnant and others don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->