How did you hear about us???

I have Googled pregnancy forum in search for details for my cousin TTC. And I found this forum. Good to be here.

Jen (broody21) pestered me to join, because we are both obsessed ;)
x

Google! When I google anything to do with TTC, pregnancy, etc., babyandbump shows up!

Was on another board, a friend messaged me on facebook and said this place was better. :winkwink: After looking around, I think BnB is a much better fit for me. :thumbup:

Wow, everyone found this forum on Google o.o
Me too :D!

Was on another board, a friend messaged me on facebook and said this place was better. :winkwink: After looking around, I think BnB is a much better fit for me. :thumbup:

I recgonise that picture from somewhere :)!

Google?
I found it and looooove it! Once I am more comfortable on the boards- it will change. :winkwink:

Google?
I found it and looooove it! Once I am more comfortable on the boards- it will change. :winkwink:

I love this website too :)!

My best friend swears by this site. She posted all through her pregnancy and when I told her I was TTC she advised me to join! x

I was a member of the best destination wedding forum earlier this year and remembered seeing an online ad for Baby and Bump...didn't think I'd be a member so soon though!

I have been reading the site for over a year since we have been TTC. This site has given me hope so many months... I keep waiting for that BFP that I know is coming!

Ok i've just found this section lol

I found BnB through my sister sabby 52, but then most people know that already now :)

Google - I didn't join right away but when it kept coming up I was convinced.

Hi, I joined late last night when I should have really been catching the Zzzzzzzzz's.
I heard about this site from my OH nephews wife. She has met some good friends through this site. I'm not expecting anything like that, but support and peace of mind would be very handy as this is my first preganancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->