How did you hear about us???

I found this place with a google search its right up at the top under baby forum

I was just searching things on the internet and came across this site

i was just typing in random fertility questions... and was led to this site. Now I'm hooked. Thanks for the support

I did a google search for pregnancy forums and this was one of the first that came up

my husband came across this site when trying to find support for PND

google search - it was the first one on the list! :)

I did a google search for a TTC/pregnancy message board and found you guys! I used to be on delphiforums.com but the forums I used to go on there are lucky to have 3 posts in a day! I'm very glad to have found this place!!

I found out from a google search. :) I find a lot of things through google, and this wasn't an exception. I am glad I found this website though... it is really neat, and offers tons of support.:thumbup:

My friend Nanaki recommended me to joined here, and you know what ? I am really glad to listened her and did join here.... i finds it very help!! Thank you to Nanaki for recommended me!:thumbup::happydance:

i was searching about baby forums on google, by luck i found this forum. it looks nice site and you have played well with colours and font. That's why i signed here up..:)

i use mummynbump aswell but thought id do a search on google 2 see what others there was & came on here xxx

A very good mummy friend recommended you to me as she loves posting her journal on here (sorry I don't know her username) xxx

Every time i typed a question about some pregnancy-related thing into google, someone always would have asked it on this site, and it kept bringing me here. And i'm glad it did!

There are loads of great things about the site, and most of all the people on it are fabulous! really supportive! and it's well moderated so i know no one would be allowed to get away with being an idiot!

One teeny bit of feedback - i'd love to be able to 'like' someone's post, like you can on some other sites. I love being able to thank people too, but liking would also be cool.

Thanks!

was googling early pregnancy symptoms which of course turned out to be my periods arriving :dohh: but i love this site, i will be using it to ttc all the way up till their teenagers! :flower: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->