How did you hear about us???

I was researching for Vitex and Dong Quai. Found this site by accident. Read a thread and felt that I need to answer it and here I am a new TTC member :haha:

My friend introduced me to this site as her and her other half are TTC. I just got my BFP this morning and decided to join. I'm feeling a little supersticious now and wondering if I should have..? haha I just don't want to jinx myself and my pregnancy. Only 7 weeks 5 days but Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers!

this forum from search engine. Nice forum to help moms

Hi All!

I googled a question on missed miscarriage and there was a thread on it. Ive been coming here almost every day since then. :happydance:

I was just looking for a pregnancy forum and did a search and there I found you!!

I think I googled something like "Scared to poop in first trimester" and I found you :)
I am very glad I did. I am learning so much already.

I don't remember my exact google search, but I'm sure it had something to do with obsessive peeing on a stick or evaporation lines. I feel like I'm on the road to being a pregnancy test expert after only one month of trying (IUI). =)

How I found this site - Every time I google something related to PCOS, TTC over 35, or any type of medication related to TTC this site always comes up with a lot of information. So I finally decided to join up. :)

I was searching on google. faint positive poas and found you.

Found you when I was trawling the internet when I was spotting in my last pregnancy. Used it alot through the missed miscarriage and have finally got round to joining after all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->