• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

I searched google for info at one point, got links directly to some of my exact questions, lurked for a while, then finally joined!

I found you on google, was looking for sleep training stories and options and found this wonderful site! Thank you so much for all the info you have collected here!!!

I was browsing for some information and i found your site. I am very happy that i found your site, has loads of information.

I don't know if I ever replied to this thread but I found this forum when I googled pregnancy forum. After I was put on bedrest with my son, I decided to find a forum to occupy my time and to find support. This was over 3 years ago.

I was reffered by some friend of mine, who is also to be a proud father of twins, just like me :D

I actually found this site doing a google search on what some of the lingo and acronyms meant... So far my experience has been wonderful!

Searching for "Can't eat anything, pregnant"...lol. And so far it has been a blessing.

googles baby forums and stumbled across this silly site... ;)

now I'm bleeding addicted and love you all :D :D :thumbup: ace site :D

Hi there to everyone.
I found this forum surging around the search engines.
This is my first post an say good bye and happy Christmas.

Regards!!

Hi everyone, I am the new kid on the block. Hope I will enjoy being part of BabyandBump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->