• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

Google! There were a few forums but this one seemed the most comprehensive!

My hubby, test result read sperm count zero, i.e Azoospermia.
and Prolactin is high 529.92uluml.
Can this high prolactin cause Azoospermia

Hello! I was searching for an application for my iphone when I found out I was prego. I wanted one that I could track and one that could offer me some good relevant information. I am so excited that I found you!

Hi, I'm a newbie, I found this site through LOTS AND LOTS of googling for answers!!! :(

Hi I am also new here and found this site by googling about pregnancy!! I love it so far and am learning my way around.

through google while trying to gather information about a vaginal birth after two c-sections:coffee:

I googled 'pregnancy forum' as me and my partener are going to start trying for a baby in August. I was just too excited to wait and sign up in the summer, I had to do it now haha:haha:

Goooooooogle :)

Actually I've searched a couple things on google recently and bnb was the second or first choice relating to threads people have posted up :thumbup:

I googled stuff all the time and read a lot from the forums here. It wasn't til recently I found a woman with a very similar situation to mine and decided to finally sign up. I have been TTC for over a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->