How did you hear about us???

I googled "Teen pregnancy support forum" & this site came up! Best google ever! :haha:

I heard from Gem, a lassie from Liverpool I talk to on another forum, she reccommended this for me :)

Found this brill site on google & its great.. Finally been able to share my ups and downs with TTC ...:winkwink:

This is my first pregnancy, DH and I are both first-borns so its the first pregnancy in 20 years on either side of the family :p Which basically meant families (and obviously we, ourselves!) were totally clueless about what needs to be done/brought when pregnant. Ended up Googling every little thing - from what course of treatments to expect (that was before my first visit to my wonderful midwife :) ) and lately, what to buy, what to think of, how to plan finances/living arrangements etc etc. (and yes, as you would've guessed, its not a planned pregnancy but after the initial panic, we're loving it :))

Long story short, these forums were one of the first ones in Search results every time I Googled something so I decided to join in :)

I googled how long after a positive OPK will you ovulate and your site was the first result!! Glad I joined because looking over the site I can see so many people who are in the same boat when you feel like you are the "only one" going through a symptom or problem and how everyone is so nice and willing to help :)

Google - and it looked to me to be the nicest forum - busy and friendly!:thumbup:

When I was TTC, I kept googling different questions. After ending up on BNB a million times, I decided to just join the community. I've been here ever since. :happydance:

Whilst pregnant (third tri i think). I just kept googling questions and BnB would pop up ALL the time!! I really wasn't sure whether to join but OH persuaded me into it and I have never looked back ;) worst desicion he ever made haha now I can't get enough! x

I heard about this site from a friend.I have no idea what her username is though, lol

I googled 'trying to conceive forum' and clicked on the link leading me to baby and bump :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->