• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

Yeah... Found this forum from mr G.... Mr Goggle.... While browsing an info about fertilaid... And i like BnB page.... :kiss:

did a google search for "baby forum" It was one of the first ones.
I'm glad, because I looked at a few of the others and this one is the best one!
:flower:

I used to be a member of another site which made you pay, so I googled your this site and i'm so glad I found you xx

Saw it mentioned on a Xanga blog (I have a site on there) of another member.

My husband and I have been TTC for about 11 months. I have been feeling very frustrated and a bit depressed. I looked up "tired of trying to concieve" on the Yahoo search engine. This website popped up.

Hello all! I am a brand spankin' newbie, so I figured I might as well introduce myself. My partner and I have decided that we are ready to add a baby to our family and I stumbled across this site while doing research at the old faithful Google University ;) I am specifically interested in at home DIY insemination, but my OH would definitely prefer the clinic route. Negotiations on the method of choice are currently underway. I'm sure one of us will concede at some point...probably not me though lol. Although we are in the super preliminary stages of planning, this site has been extremely helpful thus far. I want to thank everyone who has volunteered to share their information. Reading everyone's stories makes me happy to know that what my partner and I aim to do is possible. All of the tricks and suggestions shared will ensure that we choose methods that are tried and true as opposed to going out and trying to recreate the wheel. Thanks guys!! Much love :)

I googled for information on UTIs during pregnancy. Got linked to a thread here, and decided to join!

I saw a logo for TotallyHer Momtastic at the bottom of a blog I was enjoying and wondered what it was. After a few hops I ended up here.

i typed in 'how did i concieve?' in google and babyandbump came up! :haha:
i read loads of threads and posts before i finally thought,'you know what? im gonna join!' :D
i cant thankyou enough for creating this site as i dont know how i would have coped with all the stresses people have put me through since i found out i am pregnant with my 1st!!:baby: :cloud9:
this site has helped me so so much, im really greatful! :happydance:
thankyou again :hugs: :kiss:

i was trying to look up n understand why ive been put on metformin , n google found this site as it has questions about metformin , so coincidence im here really , but glad i found it

I googled "trying to conceive forums" and found you :)

I googled "Baby Forum" and this is what came up.

I was googling The Baby Whisperer and up popped this forum. I joined straight away. Ill go introduce myself but can someone tell me is there an iPhone app for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->