• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

Found this site by googling "First period after pregnancy." Just had some questions about what it "should" be like.

:thumbup: I was just browsin for info then this site was the 1st in the search list
then as read some of the replies it definitely spark my interest since i also TTC
on my 1st year w/ my partner i was very xcited if i get delayed very very hopeful but then again on PTs well negative now on my 2nd year i dont get that much excited anymore but yet im still hopefull :hugs:

Hi all :) I just joined today, and im a little confused! I dont understand how to start a post, if anyone could tell me it would be grately apprecitated!

Thank you!

Have been trawling the Internet to find similar scenarios of ttc stories. Found this forum and have found more information and friendly insight. BF and I have been actively ttc for 5 months. I am 37, soon to be 38 and find that I am so disappointed each month when AF arrives. Last month pre-AF I was so sure, I had all the signs but teste and negative.

I did an Internet search for online baby forums. I'm a member of a few already, but this one looks really good so I thought I'd join!:winkwink:

I was looing up feritlity and trying to concieve forums on google for a bit now and this one seemed the most comfy out of them all.

Have been trawling the Internet to find similar scenarios of ttc stories. Found this forum and have found more information and friendly insight. BF and I have been actively ttc for 5 months. I am 37, soon to be 38 and find that I am so disappointed each month when AF arrives. Last month pre-AF I was so sure, I had all the signs but teste and negative.

Hey Im sorry your having such a tuff time of it. Im 40 and did not think it would be so hard. Honeslty didnt. Wish you good luck and maybe its still early for you to test..baby dust your way

Google,I found just mommies board at the same too,But i picked JM to post on through my pregnancy and i'm glad i did i met 61 wonderful women that will be life long friends now as we all keep in touch on facebook. Anyway back to the original question i joined this forum now because it's so active unlike jm since were all on fb. lol

my wife joined it for a few months when she was pregnant but didnt most much. i though i'd join and see what its like! :)

Hi everyone, I found this site from various google searches on all sorts of TTC question. I decided it would be a lot of fun to join the group for some great advice and fun discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->