• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

Google searching ttc related questions... BnB kept popping up in the results.

I was searching for another site on yahoo after iVillage took over their own boards, and I couldn't see any of the message replies anymore despite waiting for more than a week for the bugs to be fixed.

Also from google searching for pregnancy stick information and questions about pregnancy related symptoms! :)

I was actually searching google with my symptoms, and came across one of your threads! Thank you for creating such an easy-to-use site for people like me, freaked out about whether or not I'm pregnant!!!!

I found this site when pregnant with my first lil bundle, since then have just visited now and again as a guest but really think id like to ask and offer experiences more :) xx

One of my friends recommended the site as she found a bump buddy on here who was in a similar situation to her...I would like to do the same!
Lisa x

I found this wonderful community by doing online research on how I could increase my fertility in hopes of a speedy conception. As it turns out, the ladies here are QUITE knowledgeable in terms of techniques, supplements and general TTC information to share with those of us who have not paid much attention to our cycles up to this point.

I am technically only heading into my second cycle of TTC, but have been NTNP since my wedding in July. BabyandBump has been a treasure trove of information and entertainment for me while I wait to try again this month.

I found this site after searching for information about infertility and I'm glad I did!

I Googled, I was looking for more information about getting pregnant with PCOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->