• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team

I was searching for muslim women forums and i stumble upon this site and i found very intresting while reading through the forum..... Jazakallah khaeran!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I heard about you from Baby Center, lots going on there(October board) so came here for something a little more mellow and different! So far so good..

I stumbled across it whilst googling something (can't remember what). joined up straight away and haven't left it since lol
x

I was googling symptoms and found this site and a few others... I liked the colour tones of this one, so I signed up!

I was looking for somewhere to go to read inspiring stories and to have the support system I need.
i found you guys on google using the search engine..

i was searching for a question on google. "when does the baby move up" or something like that and the first three or four links that google spit out with the answers were babycenter and this loveley forum :)

I found you through searching on-line to find advise on aftercare for removal of the right tube in an ectopic pregnancy, and your forums seemed the best ones to join.

I found the site by searching out tips on TTC and OPK's I needed advice...

Hello Everyone!
I am new to this post. I found this website through an iPhone app called "WomanLog". My husband & I are wanting to try to have a baby in the near future. :shy: I figured I might could get some good advice & learn somethings to make things easier to understand. :help: We currently don't have any children. I think this site will help us!
Thank you!
hnsmiles (trying:blush: )

I found this site on Google search. I like it way better than my old site cause it has ttc after a tr..

I've been referring back to this site for a few months now but never joined, wish i did though! but i would come on here to look and see if people were experiencing what i was or to see how people would prepare for conception. I've got alot of help just looking at posts, now i've joined i hope i get alot of help from people first hand :) brilliant forum/website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->