How did you hear about us???

I typed trying to conceive on google and since my DH was sick and tired of hearing me talk about TTC I joined up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol is he feeling better now Vickie?

he's much happier now that I can post stuff on here so that he doesn't have to hear about any of it :rofl::rofl::rofl: Although I do have to say that he likes logging in as me to play games in the Arcade

he's much happier now that I can post stuff on here so that he doesn't have to hear about any of it :rofl::rofl::rofl: Although I do have to say that he likes logging in as me to play games in the Arcade

:shock: Tell him to get his own account :hissy:

:rofl::rofl: Suz I tried but he seems to think it's to girly for him :rofl::rofl:

hiya, I googled pregnancy forum and picked this one coz it looked the nicest and most active :hugs:

google led me here. i already post on a few other parenting forums but decided there was room for one or two more *i amn greedy*

hiya, I googled pregnancy forum and picked this one coz it looked the nicest and most active :hugs:

This is how i found you too. Been on a few others but found they seemed to be v. clicky. This is nicest one!:happydance:

google! Like others, I was looking for a pregnancy forum and loved the look of this one!

I googled pregnancy forum, and after checking most the forums, I decided this one, because I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->