How did you hear about us???

Hello, I found this site by Google when I search keywords 'Pregnancy Forum'.

I been reading around this Forum and I love the forum. There so many informative and helpful threads, and everybody seem so nice here.
I'm a newlywed so I have alot alot to learn from all the mommies, and other marriage couples here. Thank you, and nice to meet everyone.

Hey everyone.

I found this site from a friend. It is inspiring to read all the stories. We are at the moment TTC.

I found this site while doing my usual googling marathon during the 2WW!! Haha.

This forum is very encouraging, I love reading everyone's stories and getting to know people. Thanks for a great site!

I found this site while doing my usual googling marathon during the 2WW!! Haha.

This forum is very encouraging, I love reading everyone's stories and getting to know people. Thanks for a great site!

That is SUPER funny! sounds like me:thumbup:

I used this website when I was pregnant with my daughter 6 (woah, is that how long I`ve been gone?!) :o

Back now cause we`re TTC baby number 2.

Met some lovely people on here and got lots of support when I was feeling a little worried. (I was a very paranoid pregnant lady,lol)

Nice to be back :hello:

I kept googling my symptoms like eg "3dpo nausea" and it kept bringing me back to this site....so I decided to register!

I literally googled "friendly TTC groups". I've lurked on other sites before and didn't like all the negative energy and hateful comments. Excited to become a part of this forum and give/get some support.

I was symptom spotting and was googling what one of my symptoms meant and came across this community. I usually close out after I read a thread but I ended up becoming invested in the journey a few people in the thread were on and read 10 pages, haha. Then I clicked around and saw how supportive and friendly everyone seemed so decided to sign up :)

I just followed Tasha, although I'm a bit late replying seeing as I joined in 2008 😂

I would google many and varied topics related to ttc and tww and would be directed here often. So I decided to join

Just on the internet. I was stalking a few threads and then decided to join. :) I'm so happy I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->