How different was your BFP chart?

Essjay86

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there with a recent BFP that will let me see their previous charts and their current BFP chart?

I'm just wondering if there is anything majorly different in it.

So if you have your FF chart in your signature please comment so i can stalk it :)

Nothing was different in my normal ones from my BFP with my DS (i still have all my charts on FF). Now that i'm trying for #2 i noticed that my months STILL haven't changed. The only difference is that for my DS my temp never fell at 12dpo like they did every other time, but i got my positive with him at 10dpo and a blood test that day to confirm. I kept temping until 14dpo just to see. But nothing before that positive test showed on my chart. No dips for IB or spotting and the temps were all normal (not higher then normal).
But this was just my experience, but i have over 24 charts (including both 1st and TTC for #2 here) to look at.

Nothing was different in my normal ones from my BFP with my DS (i still have all my charts on FF). Now that i'm trying for #2 i noticed that my months STILL haven't changed. The only difference is that for my DS my temp never fell at 12dpo like they did every other time, but i got my positive with him at 10dpo and a blood test that day to confirm. I kept temping until 14dpo just to see. But nothing before that positive test showed on my chart. No dips for IB or spotting and the temps were all normal (not higher then normal).
But this was just my experience, but i have over 24 charts (including both 1st and TTC for #2 here) to look at.

Ahh okay the temps thing is something i've always wondered. My temp gets to 37 at the highest but i wondered if i got BFP would it go higher... So i guess it would just stay high but not neccesarily GO higher.

Well I can give you the opposite lol I will show you my BFP with DS, last month's beautiful chart that seemed to end in a loss, which has gone right into this month's wacky slow rise chart, but DS was somewhat slow rise so I am still hopeful!(in my siggy)
DS BFP chart slow rise not really triphasic
2010BFP.jpg
Last month great chart but "loss" or CP
FFChart715.jpg
Current chart below (note the double length AF I believe is the loss from last month's beautiful chart)
Hope these help!

Interesting! Thanks for posting this, I've wondered about the same thing.

Well I can give you the opposite lol I will show you my BFP with DS, last month's beautiful chart that seemed to end in a loss, which has gone right into this month's wacky slow rise chart, but DS was somewhat slow rise so I am still hopeful!(in my siggy)
DS BFP chart slow rise not really triphasic
View attachment 891533
Last month great chart but "loss" or CP
View attachment 891535
Current chart below (note the double length AF I believe is the loss from last month's beautiful chart)
Hope these help!

JLM, may I ask how you know your last month's chart is a CP? Did you know just from looking at the chart or you got a BFP then it went away?

I got a couple very faint bfp, but outside the test timelimit each time. I am also VERY regular at 26 day cycles, and was 6 days late with these late faint bfps. When I started bleeding it was double my normal length and heavy flow with clots, which I never have and cramping - I don't get cramps with my AF.
Temp stayed high thru 2nd day into bleeding, then a hard fall.
Hope that made sense.

I got a couple very faint bfp, but outside the test timelimit each time. I am also VERY regular at 26 day cycles, and was 6 days late with these late faint bfps. When I started bleeding it was double my normal length and heavy flow with clots, which I never have and cramping - I don't get cramps with my AF.
Temp stayed high thru 2nd day into bleeding, then a hard fall.
Hope that made sense.

Thank so much for your answer and I'm very sorry about your CP. This is only my 3 month ttc and I actually have never tested. Only patiently waited for my AF which always arrived on time. I was wondering if it was possible for me to have had a CP without even knowing since I don't test. But I guess the symptoms are quite obvious, as in your case. Best of luck to you in the new cycle!!:happydance:

Anytime Ladies - Even tho my cycle is very regular, and my O pretty reg too, each chart has still looked a bit different - some months temp spikes after O, some are slow climbers, some a mix...But hey...it would be waaaay too easy for us if we could actually count on a regular pattern eh? Where's the fun in that lol

Anytime Ladies - Even tho my cycle is very regular, and my O pretty reg too, each chart has still looked a bit different - some months temp spikes after O, some are slow climbers, some a mix...But hey...it would be waaaay too easy for us if we could actually count on a regular pattern eh? Where's the fun in that lol

Haha nothings simple is it. I hope you get your BFP soon. :thumbup:

It seems I ovulated late & we magically caught that bean unexpectedly.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"