How do i delet my account :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how something as simple as I want my account deleted becomes the topic of the day. It's a 30 second job in the admin panel, delete it and move on. Why's it such a big deal to anyone else what someone wants to do with their account?

I think what the admins were concerned with was the accusation that BnB gave them a virus directly.......

Who cares if it did or didn't but 5 pages about omg virus! Just beating a dead horse now delete it move on who cares. I've ran multiple forums for many years someone always says I got a virus from here delete my account, they're a dime a dozen. With something that has so many off reaching links there is no point in taking it so personal. She may of well gotten it from visiting here and it may of had nothing to do with the site at all you'll never know so why bother worrying about it or taking it so personally?

Who cares if it did or didn't but 5 pages about omg virus! Just beating a dead horse now delete it move on who cares. I've ran multiple forums for many years someone always says I got a virus from here delete my account, they're a dime a dozen. With something that has so many off reaching links there is no point in taking it so personal. She may of well gotten it from visiting here and it may of had nothing to do with the site at all you'll never know so why bother worrying about it or taking it so personally?

I appreciate that you think you're helping, but on this occasion you really aren't. My posts are there purely as reassurance for the less coumputer literate. While this maybe viewed as 'taking it personally', this is just a case of responsibly running a website and distinguishing fact from fiction (or what people think they know).
The accusation might be utter nonsense, but so are chain-emails, urban legends, and most rumors that appear on your Facebook feed from friends that took 2 seconds to copy and paste from somewhere else (but that doesn't stop them from being passed on as fact... like the recent "news" that the Next.co.uk baby competition was fake and run by pedophiles :dohh:).

The thread was still open because I asked the OP to confirm... which she hasn't. Maybe she can PM me instead.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back