How do I get motivated?

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
Nothing motivates me I have no self control!

I want to get fit, tone up and possibly lose a little weight.

I know I shouldn't but it depresses me looking at other people slimmer in little dresses and I think I wish I could wear that! I'm not overweight but I feel it! I can't help it!

But I can't get my arse in gear! I can't get anything done these days, our room is a disgrace and by the tim LOs in bed I just want to chill out for a little while (he doesn't sttn so I don't know how long he'll last!)

And just evrything right now is s**t.

Sorry, back to the topic. I need cheap but healthy and quick meals and then a way to get fit and tone up?
:cry:

You will need to try figure out which time of the day you are more likely to have free time to exercise. In my opinion it's easier to stick to an exercise routine if you do it in the mornings.

I was always one for getting into an exercise routine for a couple of months and then I would miss a few days and then my routine would just come to a stop. I've now been exercising and eating better since the middle of March, and I exercise in the mornings. I love exercising now! Before it was more like a chore. I think I'm able to stick to it this time because I am exercising in the mornings rather than at night. I've noticed that on my 'rest days' where I do not exercise, I feel more tired during the day than on days I do exercise. For me, working out in the mornings sets my good mood up for the day :)

I find that if I try too do something (exercise wise) everyday that it helps. I batch cook food (low fat recipes from rosemaryconley.tv) and then there is stuff for me to eat when I am hungry. This weekend I did the butternut squash risotto - yummy, healthy and baby liked it too xx

Nothing motivates me I have no self control!

I want to get fit, tone up and possibly lose a little weight.

I know I shouldn't but it depresses me looking at other people slimmer in little dresses and I think I wish I could wear that! I'm not overweight but I feel it! I can't help it!

But I can't get my arse in gear! I can't get anything done these days, our room is a disgrace and by the tim LOs in bed I just want to chill out for a little while (he doesn't sttn so I don't know how long he'll last!)

And just evrything right now is s**t.

Sorry, back to the topic. I need cheap but healthy and quick meals and then a way to get fit and tone up?
:cry:

I know what you mean...i want to lose some weight...fit back into my old clothes but I can not STAY motivated!

Your goal is very do-able.

I kept putting it off for ages, never in right frame mind till one day.

"Believe in yourself, can do anything!"

Im 80.5lb lighter, good luck! :)

I really struggle with this too. I want to lose weight so badly as how i feel about my body affects everything i do, but i will sabotage myself every time i try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->