How do I get my motivation back?

_Natalie_

Reaction score
Hi ladies, this is my first time posting in the dieting forum, I just need a little help!

I joined weightwatchers when Leo was 5weeks old (he's now 17weeks), and have lost 18pounds so far, which I'm really happy with. I've still got about 20pounds to lose, but have really lost the motivation the past few weeks :(

I keep picking at food out of boredom, and have been going less walks with LO, choosing to hop on a bus instead of walking etc. I really want to get my motivation back, as I'm going to Ireland to see mines and OH's family for christmas, and we're getting Leo christened then, so I know theres going to be lots of photos etc, and I want to feel and look my best.

Any advice on how to keep motivated? I feel miserable when I end another day knowing I've ruined the diet for that day again :(

xx

Think about where you could be if you had kept going. And then think about where you can be by the time you go to Ireland. You can do it! Get back to it and forget about all the bad weeks. Leave it behind and move on!

Thanks for your reply- I decided to give myself a kick up the backside and bought the 30day shred dvd after reading the reviews on amazon! on day two already, hope it works!!x

It will! I keep starting and then something comes up and I leave it for a bit and then start again. I"ll finish it one day lol
I did find after the first few days I found it hard to sit down to go pee lol

Ha, I'm finding it hard to get up too! I'm gonna do my best to stick to it, at least its only on for 20mins or so, I can just about handle it!x

I bought myself a jean size smaller than mine, and kept trying to put it on for motivation. If I was really struggling ,I'd also go weigh myself or look in the mirror/ at photos when I felt like eating crap! X

I've bought a dress that just about fits for my sons christening in less than four weeks time- I'll use fitting into that to keep me motivated!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->