how do i remind blake he is only 4days old????

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

last night the little devil decided that he didnt want to be swaddled, he kicked his feet/legs so much he "escaped" the thin blanket. so we just put the blanket over him and tucked under the mattress and again he kicked his feet/legs so much he "escaped".

in the end i left him with no blanket on, he wasnt cold.

but how do we remind him hes not meant to be doing this at 4days old?

Hehe sounds like you are going to have you hands full there xx

LMAO, true to form little Blake is still causing trouble!

aww, little menace!!

What about a baby sleeping bag? This is what I am going to try

Try a GroBag https://www.gro.co.uk/

Would like to see him try to escape out of that!

oh my Hes gonna be like little callie!!!.. callie was born july 11th.. and august 9th she rolled over for the first time! not even a month old!!!, everyone said it is quite common for them to do it.. but then not again till about 4 months because they forget how they did it.. well.. callie has been rolling over all the time since then!!

Sleeping bags are definetly the best thing to use, i've haven't swaddled Chloe since i brought her home from hospital and very rarely use blankets as i panic she'll go under it!!

Josh never liked being swaddled, not all babies do hun . He slept much better with a bit more freedom the sleeping bags are great, I'll defo be using them again x

Yeah Ruby hated being swaddled. It seemed to make her even more excitable. The MW swaddled her in the birth centre in an effort to get her to concentrate enough to BF but it never worked! I believe Ruby is going to be a handful too!

lol yeah you are going to have to join the lil wrigglers gro bag club...

Aww bless him... u got a strong baby on ur hands there...

Aisling hated being swaddled too, always found her way out! :dohh: Sleeping bags have been a lifesaver for us. She doesn't stay still at all now, day or night! :D

oh DD Would NEVER Be swaddled, since day one arms and legs wer out so insted we just put a blanket OVER the moses basket in sted of on her so she could wiggle down. saying that though 95% of the time she was with mommy :)

i dont like the growbags. he does go to sleep when swaddled and then fights out of it, the other 2 hated being swaddled and were happy to have blanket over them but he doesnt like that!

he's not cold so i wonder if he is just too hot bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->