• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do people get over this ....

Really sorry you're going through this hun. :hugs:
Any loss of any gestation is really difficult to cope with, but you will. Slowly you'll rebuild your life, the pain and grief never goes away and you never want it to. You'll feel more at ease, knowing your baby is watching over you and with you in spirit.

If you need a shoulder to cry on, feel free to PM me hun. It is really hard, I know hun. :hugs:

I feel like I do want to start trying again I'm just scared of this happening again I feel sick now at the thought of what I was going through this time last week it's so heartbreaking !!

I do feel alone though as the doctors haven't rung I've been given no advice no do's and don't's nothing I have just been left to go through this on my own I think that is also playing on my mind as well.

This site is amazing though I joined when I was trying for my little girl over 4 years ago now and everyone was brilliant then and now I have been through this and there is always someone there to offer help or just a shoulder to cry on I have never been so glad to find something as good as this site

Xxx

I think that's something everyone who had a loss feel. We are all afraid of it happening again and don't want to lie, it could. Of course stats say, it not more likely than the next person but for those with recurrent losses with beg to differ.

I don't know what's the norm for your country but from what I read here, most doctors don't ring up and check on patients. I think esp for a natural miscarriage the risk is lower once your hcg is low. I had 2 D&Cs and because it's surgical, I've had follow up appointments.

How are you feeling now? :hugs: hope you are slowly getting better. Focus on your little one. Of course I'm not saying don't mourn your loss. We should.

I've thought about trying again as soon as possible and just not doing a test so that if it was to happen again early I would just put it down to a period as mine are usually quite heavy and full of clots anyway ..... I'd probably wait till I missed more than one period and then test that way I'll be further on and hopefully more chance of me carrying all the way. I'm not entirely sure whether that's a good idea or just a way of me protecting myself from the hurt but at the minute feels like the only way to cope.

I had a good day yesterday obviously didn't not think about what had happened but didn't cry and managed to have a giggle with my little girl but today I've felt awful so teary and down. We've told my other half a side of the family today so I don't think that helped but it all got way to much for me and I had to come up stairs for a minute to try and compose myself (I don't like my little girl to see me upset) and she came up and saw me crying and asked why I was sad .... We have decided not to tell her what's happened as she won't really understand and last week she hardly asked about the baby but yesterday she was talking to my belly and today she's been asking all sorts about it which has made it worse.

I just need to try and go to sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day I hope but my mind just won't switch off

Xxx

Hey ladies. I just read through this thread and it make me feel so much better. I'm so so sorry for everyone loss. I just miscarried yesterday and I am just out the EPC, and there was no baby, which I knew, as I was bleeding heavy yesterday. I'm currently waiting for my blood test results.

Vicky I'm so sorry your going through this also the pain and heartbreak is unbearable at times I hope your ok xxx
I'm glad my post has helped y I though it is now over a week since my miscarriage started and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier I never want to have to go through what I went through last week

Xxx

Vicky I'm so sorry your going through this also the pain and heartbreak is unbearable at times I hope your ok xxx
I'm glad my post has helped y I though it is now over a week since my miscarriage started and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier I never want to have to go through what I went through last week

Xxx

Hey I really hope things get easier for both of us. I cry on and off all day but bed time is the worst. Big hugs. Xx

Ladies, time will dull the pain. Some days are and will be harder than others but as women we are strong and we can pull through. It seems like hourly I flip flop back and forth on whether or not I want to try again. I'm still getting positive tests and am using that as my guideline. No decisions need to be made until then. This is helping me stay focused on the current day and getting through it. I need to make a follow up appointment for early this coming week, I feel like that step will bring the next chapter in and move me through to the next stage. It's hard to buck up, but with a 5 year old and am 18th old, I need to.
Hugs to everyone. Get through today and leave tomorrow to tomorrow.

Ladies, time will dull the pain. Some days are and will be harder than others but as women we are strong and we can pull through. It seems like hourly I flip flop back and forth on whether or not I want to try again. I'm still getting positive tests and am using that as my guideline. No decisions need to be made until then. This is helping me stay focused on the current day and getting through it. I need to make a follow up appointment for early this coming week, I feel like that step will bring the next chapter in and move me through to the next stage. It's hard to buck up, but with a 5 year old and am 18th old, I need to.
Hugs to everyone. Get through today and leave tomorrow to tomorrow.

I'm really hope it will get a tiny bit easier soon. I don't know how my body is producing anymore tears.
I have a seven year old son, and I'm constantly having to dash out of the room in floods of tears. I hope you can start trying soon and have your BFP and a healthy pregnancy. :)

Did anyone watch Eastenders it's just broke my heart I know I wasn't that far a long but it was still sad

Xxx

Did anyone watch Eastenders it's just broke my heart I know I wasn't that far a long but it was still sad

Xxx

I didn't watch eastender but I did watch grey's anatomy where April found out her baby had a fatal birth defect and had to abort. Different scenario from me but at that point made me cry. The wound was so raw then. But even now it tugs at my heart when I watch shows about miscarriages and birth defects. Cos now I actually know what they are going through. :hugs: hope you are getting better Natty! Sometimes it's ok to cry and let it out. You'll feel better!

I went out last night to a charity don't has been booked for months so couldn't not go and I just couldn't relax I just didn't want to be there my mind kept wandering and I just kept thinking it also didn't help that there was 3 ladies pregnant as well 😔

I think I am either ready to ovulate or ovulating due to the looks of my cm and me and my other half have dtd Friday last night and also this morning ... I'm a mix of emotions scared and exciting and most of all hoping with everything I have that if its meant to be it'll happen soon

Xxx

Heart breaking isn't it. A couple of months after I had mine a guy at works girlfriend loss her baby at 20 weeks because it had problems that wouldn't have been compatible with life and she had to give birth to him/her. Sound so awful but it made me kind of relieved mine ended earlier on like it did and that choice was taken out of my hands.

I bet that was awful, well done for holding it together. I hope you get your sticky bean soon xx

My other half keeps saying that atleast I wasn't far gone and had to give birth to the baby I don't know how I'd ever get over that !!!

Thanks Hun I'm hoping we get our rainbow baby soon

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back