how do u fold quinny buzz please x x

mummy0704

mummy to 3
Reaction score
hi can someone explain how you fold up a quinny buzz please thankyou x x

About halfway down the frame on either side there are two grey buttons. You press one in and slide the other whilst putting downwards pressure. If it's a new chair then they are incredible stiff.
I use to stand with my feet holding the wheel at the front in order to get more pressure.
Hope that helps xx

I stand in front of my Buzz when collapsing it, find it easier.

I agree with Jane99 - stand in front of it, with the front wheel at your feet. Make sure the brake is on - it makes it easier when the pram is still new (as Malpal said, it can be very stiff when new).

Where there's a black plastic section where the handle meets the lower part of the frame, there are two fairly thick silver buttons. Pull the right hand one towards you and push it down, at the same time, just push the left hand button straight down. The frame will start to collapse - keep pushing it down! If you let go, it's hydraulic so it'll put itself back up :lol: Keep pushing it till it clicks - there's a catch on one side that hooks over part of the frame. To put the buzz back up, just unhook that catch, give it a bit of a pull, and it'll put itself the rest of the way up :)

Hope that helps!

I don't have one but we tried one in the store - can't add anything the ladies haven't already said but we were told you have to have the seat unit out before you can fold it down as well...?

I don't have one but we tried one in the store - can't add anything the ladies haven't already said but we were told you have to have the seat unit out before you can fold it down as well...?

Yep that's true :thumbup: And it is verrry stiff at first!

Yes and can I just say mine is two years old and still hard to put down, think Quinny need to take a look at this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->