how do u wear ur seatbelt??

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
ok well i wanted to know how u wear ur seatbelt when ur in the first tri??

xx

I wore it the same as normal but made a concious effort to try and put the lap part across my lap and away from my belly, not sure if it does anything though most of the impact if you crash goes onto the upper part of the seat belt where it goes across your chest, so once i had a visable bump i made sure to move the top half across a bit so it didnt go over my bump x

The as normal all tge time I was pregnant. X

As normal although I did make sure the lap part was under my bump later on but I didn't give much thought to the diagonal strap xx

When I was pregnant I moved the bottom bit down so it sat underneath my bump and not on top. I had a bump at 8 weeks although very small as I was carrying two. But you should be ok to wear your seatbelt as normal.

Always normal but once into late 2nd tri i'd pop the bottom strap under my bump and not over. In the first tri unless twins etc, bump will be fairly small as is baby and will be well cushioned, so same as normal will be fine.
x

As normal when I was pregnant, just when I got bigger the lap bit went under the bump and the diagonal one was just as normal.

when I had my booking in app yesterday the midwife mentioned to make sure the lap part was under the bump when it comes and the diagonal is above the bump. at the moment there is no bump so im not doing anything different but i can imagine that it would be uncomfortable to have the strap over a bump any way.

Same as you would normally :) Once I got a bump I just made sure the straps where over it if that makes sense? :flower:

Normal, but as bump got bigger the lap part went under it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"