How do you all cope with waiting??

bean85

Reaction score

Hi girls, so my LO is 4 now & I am coming towards the 2nd year of my paediatric nursing degree. I will be finished summer 2017... This is mainly why we are waiting to try for our second but it's SO hard! If I fell pregnant this year I would have to take a year out and come back to finish my final year. But on the other hand if I wait till I finish I will have to then work for a year to be entitled to maternity 😭 It feels so far away and I'm starting to get really upset I will have such a gap between children. My heart says don't wait, head says wait!!

Well I'll be honest I do not cope well. Sometimes I think I'm crazy because I have a 2 & 4 year old, life would be so crazy with a newborn. I just can't help it though I want one. I just remind myself why we are waiting. I'm sorry you will have that age gap, but honestly I finished school up with my 1st one and it just about killed me. I had to go back when she was 7 days old, and when I finally finished healing I would do 2 days of school, 3 days of clinicals, and work 2 days a week. I literally left her everyday:cry:
I would finish up and then do it just my opinion. That being said, I am only waiting until Jan and I'm already impatient and feel bad about it some days. I take it one cycle at a time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->