How do you clean your baby first tooth?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Well, mine got 2 at the same time and i never clean them:blush: i wean him then breastfeed him and give him a bit of water (he hardly take it though)
What do you do?

It's very important to start brushing them from the beginning babe.

Just a baby toothbrush and a teeny, tiny smear of adult toothpaste and then wet it before letting bubs have a go and then take over and give them a gentle scrub yourself:happydance:

I give Toby a spare toothbrush and I use the proper one....sometimes he loves it and sometimes he hates it:muaha:

I have been brushing Char's gums since she was 3 months old. I have a finger brush and infant toothpaste (no flouride in it). She gets them, okay, well...IT, the one tooth, brushed after her bath at night.

I tried brushing Seths but its not very easy so I let him chew the brush and I try to brush but its not very easy!

xxx

I tried brushing Seths but its not very easy so I let him chew the brush and I try to brush but its not very easy!

xxx

I NO WAT YOU MEAN HUN, BUT DO TRY EVEN LIKE LINZI SAID LET THEM CHEW ON IT FOR A BIT, AT LEAST DOING SOM GOOD.:happydance:

we have a small baby brush and use a tiny amount of baby tooth paste and the we brush, maddi really likes it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->