How do you cope every month

mrav1

Mom and expecting..
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

How do you cope every month when you know it's not your month?
Since last 6 months, every month I get all the symptoms (twinges, pull, pain, nausea) I have even had couple of triphasic charts- my hopes go high and then nothing happens. Today I am 6 dpo and my temp is again stuck to 97.58 as always. now it will be 97.58 for rest of the cycle, it will go up little bit for a day and then the witch arrives! I know it's not my month.:cry:

I am feeling so down!

Hang in there girl! Not everyone gets temp dips and all that everyone is different. lots of women think it's a normal month and then BAM a bfp.

It's not over until the :witch: sings. (or does whatever she does that makes us miserable).

i dont temp due to working shifts but i would temp if i had the chance ive even give up OPKs i just take my vitamins and hope for the best. im now on cycle 10 this is my 2nd cycle not using opks. we were meant to be putting thing on hold now doe to a family wedding in may (im bridesmaid) but just had sad news which makes you think lifes too short so im not putting anything on hold.

ive also given up on symptom spotting as each month i convince my self im not pg so im not as let down when the old hag arrives.

It's very hard. It's been 8 months for me and every month when I tell my DH the witch has come he's just says... well there's always next month.
One day we will have that :bfp:
Sometimes I think... I want this so much maybe it's that myth that when you do try to hard it wont happen and when you stop stressing about it so much it will happen.

I used to use the CBFM, last month I didn't use it cause we were away holiday etc and I didn't want to deal with waking up at the right time etc etc. And the next cycle I don't know if I will use it, as I have gotten used to my cycle's.
And I kinda think well we will have sex when we want, and see what happens.

:dust:

I know it's tough, me and my OH have been trying for a year. I've really struggled esp as theres been a lot of pregnant girls at my work. I just keep thinking my time will come, my time will come...... and so will yours girly. Just keep your chin up and stay positive that you WILL be a mum when the time is right for you and your body x x x

It is difficult. I have been trying for 10 months and now I just expect nothing to happen. It does get very disheartening at times but you just need to keep trying, stay positive and it will happen one day. x

Thank you girls. When you see everyone around you having babies like no big deal- my friend had PCOS but she conceived within 3 months and now she is 6 months along. I got everything checked for me and DH- everything came back normal so there is no hope of any medical miracles! I never thought I would want to have a baby so badly!

My temps are so low and so is coverline- it's not helping!

Hello Ladies,

Since last 6 months, every month I get all the symptoms (twinges, pull, pain, nausea) I have even had couple of triphasic charts- my hopes go high and then nothing happens. Today I am 6 dpo and my temp is again stuck to 97.58 as always. now it will be 97.58 for rest of the cycle, it will go up little bit for a day and then the witch arrives! I know it's not my month.:cry:

I am feeling so down!

me and OH were trying for about 10/11 months (with irregular periods) and just like you getting my perios every month was so disheartening!! i was talking to my friend about it and she just said why dont you just stop thinking about it and concentrate on doing your house and planning your wedding. so thats exactly what i did and fell pregnant 2 months late.
just have sex as and when you want to not when your chart tells you to...do that for a couple of months and try to concentrate on something else (i know its easier said than done) just see how you go.
hopefully you will find yourself pregnant in no time at all :happydance:

Thanks Samj131- if it didn't happen this month, I will take your route!
problem is I cannot concentrate on anything else but I shall try!

mrav1 - how long have you been TTC for?

i know its really hard to concentrate on anything else but try and find something.

mrav1 - how long have you been TTC for?

i know its really hard to concentrate on anything else but try and find something.

This is 8th Cycle of serious efforts.

Hello Ladies,

I am feeling so down!

me and OH were trying for about 10/11 months (with irregular periods) and just like you getting my perios every month was so disheartening!! i was talking to my friend about it and she just said why dont you just stop thinking about it and concentrate on doing your house and planning your wedding. so thats exactly what i did and fell pregnant 2 months late.
just have sex as and when you want to not when your chart tells you to...do that for a couple of months and try to concentrate on something else (i know its easier said than done) just see how you go.

Forgot to congratulate you! hope you have happy and healthy pregnancy!

mrav1 - thanks, not sure how the pregnancy is progressing at the moment as had possible miscarriage but will find out more on monday. just hoping that the worst hasnt happened as this would be my 2nd miscarriage. if it has we are going for tests etc as doc says my womb may not be strong enough to carry but will know more all in good time. just cant wait to have a little one of my own! :) x

Im not coping at all. This is our 13th month and its looking like AF is coming. The stress of TTC is starting to affect my whole life. Feeling extremely low at the moment. :(

Im not coping at all. This is our 13th month and its looking like AF is coming. The stress of TTC is starting to affect my whole life. Feeling extremely low at the moment. :(

it took us 14months to conceive. as said in my last post:

keep your chin up girl and hopefully you'll have a little bundle of joy really soon :thumbup:

mrav1 - thanks, not sure how the pregnancy is progressing at the moment as had possible miscarriage but will find out more on monday. just hoping that the worst hasnt happened as this would be my 2nd miscarriage. if it has we are going for tests etc as doc says my womb may not be strong enough to carry but will know more all in good time. just cant wait to have a little one of my own! :) x

I am sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage first time. Hope you get your little one this time- I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

it took us 14months to conceive. as said in my last post:

keep your chin up girl and hopefully you'll have a little bundle of joy really soon :thumbup:

Thanks - in that time we had a very early miscarriage and since then I have struggled big time with the emotional side of TTC.
Make matters worse in my range of close friends 3 out of the 5 are nearly due their babies and it is making it seem so much worse.
Time for getting the chin up!!

Michelle

:witch::witch:

Hi Mishmo, I know how it feels but all the lovely ladies are with us- don't feel that you are alone. I get all the symptoms until 7-8 dpo and then everything's gone like it never happened and then af arrives quietly before I know.

I am sure it will happen shortly for all of us- I am going to follow samj131's suggestion next month- not trying too hard!

:witch::witch:

Hi Mishmo, I know how it feels but all the lovely ladies are with us- don't feel that you are alone. I get all the symptoms until 7-8 dpo and then everything's gone like it never happened and then af arrives quietly before I know.

I am sure it will happen shortly for all of us- I am going to follow samj131's suggestion next month- not trying too hard!

mrav1 - glad you are going to follow my suggestion if it doesnt happen for you this month. you just need to stay relaxed :coffee: about it all (easier said than done) but i was exactly the same as you 3/4 months ago and i just tried not to think about it and i got pregnant and i think in that time we only had sex once a week haha!

hope everything works out for you & mishmo76 soon.

keep me posted ladies :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->