How do you deal with insomnia?

MissB1979

Reaction score
I am terribly tired, but keep waking up around 3-3:30am and have a really hard time getting back to sleep. When I do finally get back to sleep, it's very broken. How are you all dealing with this? It's so hard to function during the day, especially when I have work all day.

Is there anything that's waking you up? Like noises or dogs?
I had to kick my DH out of our room and put him in the guest room (he likes the bed in there better anyway, lol!) because he snores and his alarm for work goes off at like 5am. I get NO sleep.
I also purchased a sound machine and its been so amazing.

Hope you get some rest soon!

The dogs have always very briefly woke me up, but never to where I couldn't get back to sleep. Last night my eyes just flew open at 3:30! I was worrying about some very little brown spotting I had last night (none before & none since), so that could be what kept me awake. This is all new to me, so I have no idea what to expect.

I had this so bad in 1st tri. My doctor prescribed me an antihistamine that is safe for baby, and knocks me out cold. Lol. I don't think I would have made it without the help. And even better news, it went away with 2nd tri :)

Oh, I hope it goes away soon. I've never had problems sleeping before, so this is driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->