How do you get maintenance if hes self employed - HELP!

edinsam

Reaction score
I have split up with my OH a month ago after he said I either have a termination or leave. Needless to say Im not having a termination so hes gone and actually gone back to his ex who he left 2 years ago.

Whilst we try to get house stuff sorted etc which he still paying half of rent until I leave in 5 weeks time. I raised the subject of financial support once the baby is born. He went absolutely balistic saying there is no way he is paying a penny and that the CSA can sing for it.

He earns £350 a day and this is all logged through his company accounts but I now believe that he is going to change his accounts to say he earns less. I know how much he earns as I did his accounts for him for a long time!

Does anyone know where I stand with a claim from CSA and what I can do to work out how much I would be entitled to? I know the CSA site has a calculator but thats only for full time employed and not self employed. I feel its going to be super complex

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated

Sam

Sadly this happened to my mother when she brought my father to court. He owned his own business and it was easy for him to hide the majority of his income. If you can try and get recent copies of what he brings in each month and if you can't then just hope the CSA can see through his lies! I wish you the best of luck sweety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->