How do you get rid of the bitter taste?

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
Everything just tastes so bitter. I'm not tolerating much food but even things I could eat tastes bitter now, like jacket potatoes! Even water tastes horrid an I have a bitter taste all day long. I just ate some jelly beans that's currently helped to take it away but the packet says "can have an adverse effect on children" so now I'm thinking may be I should stay away from them?!

So what are you eating/drinking that helps?

Haha what kind of jelly beans were they?! How about mint? Maybe sipping mint tea or chewing bubble gum?

Ginger helps I use ginger cubes and brush my tongue at breakfast and lunch and dinner time and anytime I taste it again, plus chewing gum it does fade at some point hope this helps xx

With my oldest, I ate nothing but gummy candy throughout most of first tri. He's perfect and doesn't have any problems, but I know artificial food dyes can make kids very hyper, and all that sugar isn't good for a pregnancy. They do make fruit juice sweetened candy, which is more expensive but can be found online and (I'm in the US) at Target and Whole Foods and the like.

With my oldest, I ate nothing but gummy candy throughout most of first tri. He's perfect and doesn't have any problems, but I know artificial food dyes can make kids very hyper, and all that sugar isn't good for a pregnancy. They do make fruit juice sweetened candy, which is more expensive but can be found online and (I'm in the US) at Target and Whole Foods and the like.

Aaaaaand I just stopped at a store and loaded up on gummies 😂 The power of suggestion haha

Candies!!!! Halloween rockets are doing the trick right now ;)

I never knew this was a thing until now! I've had a bitter/metallic taste in my mouth for two days, but thought it was from all the punch and candy I ate at a Halloween party last night :haha: It definitely hasn't gone away today.

Hot tamales - they are cinnamon chewy (kinda like jelly beans) candy. Although I will say they don't feel as good coming out the next day. :haha: But still worth it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->