How do you have your steak cooked?

I always order mine medium rare. What usually turns up is more generally between rare and medium.

but thats what medium rare is, between rare and medium or have I missed somthing here ?:)

Thats what I thought too. I always order mine medium rare hoping it will come out between the 2, not that that is how it does come alot of the time. :)

Either medium rare or medium, depending on how I'm feeling. Normally medium rare.

I would *always* have it rare before I got pregnant, then I had it well done...and since then, rare has always made me feel a bit funny. Strange, hey?

Rare....sometimes medium rare.

well done! if i seen any red or blood i would not eat it. got steak tonight yum :)

Medium rare - more on the rare side than the medium lol

BLUE. Nom nom nom. Amazing ;). If it was pos I'd still have it whilst the cow was alive haha ;)!!!!! :lol:. I loveeeeee rare meat, the rarer the better :D

:blush:, just read the last few posts and guess it's just me whos the Cannibal :blush: hahahaha

very well done; I don't care if I'm chewing on it for a week lol, I can't stand the texture of squishy meat

Aaah I need steak now :lol: mine has to be blue, properly blue. It needs to be JUST sealed :rofl: I have had to send steak back :blush: (exaggeration my FIL mentioned to the waiter I had asked for blue).

Well done!! Any sign of red/pink and my stomache turns!!

Im a freak about food posioning and stuff and cook everything alot longer than needed!

Medium rare...with a little bit of blood coming out!

Hmmmmm

rare or medium rare; I'm not a fan of big slabs of meat though, much prefer steak to be very thinly sliced and very briefly stir fried (though with my soya intolerance can't have too many stir fries now :( ) xx

Medium! Pink in the center but no blood.

Aaah I need steak now :lol: mine has to be blue, properly blue. It needs to be JUST sealed :rofl: I have had to send steak back :blush: (exaggeration my FIL mentioned to the waiter I had asked for blue).

Arrrrr! That'll put hair on yer chest, gurrlie! :haha:

(If you read earlier, I love blue and bloody - so much nicer, I think!)

Rare-Medium Rare!

Well done to me is like ruining the steak! Poor steak! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"