How do you have yours?

XKatX

Reaction score
Pancakes?!

I love mine with cheese & ham, followed by a fair few with lemon & sugar! :thumbup:

Lemon & Sugar or Golden Syrup or Nutella or anything really

I have mine with lemon and sugar and some with jam. Yum yum! Cannot wait to make some later. :happydance:

OH is working 6am-7pm today so wer having them tonight for dinner :haha: Im making Banoffee Stacks :thumbup: 1 pancake, toffee sauce then banana and layer it up and have 3 pancake layers :cloud9:

i must be only one who has orange juice & sugar instead of lemon juice & sugar :haha: x

ICecream :D and lemon and sugar ! not together obv x

I have lemon and sugar, or jam.

Cheese and ham sounds interesting. I might try that next time. I've had too many today and i feel sick :(

Thick bisto gravy but we're not having any today :lol:

i must be only one who has orange juice & sugar instead of lemon juice & sugar :haha: x

Nope, I like orange too :flower: (and lemon :haha:)

Couldn't wait for this evening so had a sneaky couple for lunch with banana and chocolate Phili mmmmmmm :cloud9:

I usually have lemon and sugar, but I've just had nutella. Mmmmmm, it was delicious! xxx

Okay so I'm from the US and I was really confused when I heard about lemon/sugar/nutella etc on pancakes and realized you are talking about something like a crepe. On crepes, I like nutella and either whipped cream or shredded coconut and on pancakes, I like butter, sugar free syrup and whipped cream.

I made some with nutella and some with banana cooked in maple syrup. I knew they tasted nice but like everything this week, as soon as I cooked them I couldn't bear to eat them, bleugh!!!

At least at this rate I wont have to worry about putting on weight during this pregnancy, I do all the cooking in this house :winkwink:

Real pancakes, either butter and maple syrup, or just plain with butter. I like to throw some banana and cinnamon in them. Crepes, I like them with strawberries and whipping cream

Butter and syrup... :blush: Unless pancakes mean something totally different in the UK lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->