how do you ladies do it?!

I kind of just push past it - I have spd but also have a 3 year old so have to push past the pain which prob isnt helping x

There's a few things you can try. Sex is proven to help prepare the cervix for birth. Walking up and down stairs sideways, or just doing pelvic tilts, can help jiggle baby down, which in turn helps get labour started. Evening primrose oil and clary sage oil are also said to bring on labour. You can swallow EPO capsules or insert them into the vagina. I didn't dare try this but had baths with EPO in them close to my dd last time. Clary sage can be used in a carrier oil to massage the bump. Massage alone can also help labour along, as can nipple stimulation (you can google instructions for this). Ultimately there are no guarantees but feeling safe and relaxed will make labour more likely and then easier when it oes happen so I'd concentrate on that. Pamper yourself, do what feels right. And I second resting when ou can, you'll be grateful for every bit of energy reserve available in just a few days now. :)

I can't even walk around Tesco lol. I had to resort to using a mobility scooter the other day.

Pressure is good!! Just think of it as good pain lol! Can you get hold of a belt that you use for spd? I have one and although it's mega uncomfy to wear in general, it really supports my bump when I'm walking the doggies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->