How do you mummys to be spend your friday nights?

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Surely Im not the only one who has no energy or motivation to go out on a friday night?
I havent been out once since being pregnant! My energy seems to just frazzle out by 6pm and can't be botherd to even get changed,let alone go out aswel!
How do you all spend you friday or saturday nights now your pregnant?
Do you do anything differently?
xxxx

I sit on here, watch tv and eat same thing I do every night. Im knackered. Cant be arsed to do anything, I might even go to bed early and watch a dvd.

i do nothing now.
used to go out a lot...
too tired, and well, most of the things we used to do i can't generally do while pregnant.
we tend to rent a lot of movies!!!!

I usually go shopping and spend way too much money on baby, if I'm going to be honest!! Or out to dinner/coffee with my friends.

My social life has so gone zilch since I moved to this huge urban area I'm in :rofl:

Thats made me feel a bit better, That Im not the only one who now stays in! Feels like it sometimes though!
Can't wait untill its late night christmas shopping here :) Thats one evening out a week!!
God my life sounds so sad lol
xxx

I do pretty much the same thing I do every Friday night - I go to the camera club I'm a member of (ooh, I can't wait till Peanut is here to do portraits of him/her!).

Saturdays are almost always staying in evenings (we're both homebodies, you see). We normally rent a DVD or watch TV - X Factor's on at the moment!

Guess I'm sad.... LOL

my weekends are spend totally different now im pregnant!! before i would be out with friends everyweekend going clubbing etc... now all i do is stay in and watch tv with the OH or stay in with friends if they dont go out!!! I Cant wait to have some kind of social life back!! youre not alone hun!! xx

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm, I play on here and a foodie forum too. Watch a bit of tv and sometimes a spot of baking:rofl:

How exciting is my life eh?:blush:

I did go out last wk to prove nothing had changed and i was bk home at 11 compared to the normal 3 am lol I think it was being sober that made it such a crap night out surrounded by drunks ! ...I generally will be snuggled up to hubby watching csi xxx

Well since being pregnant I tend to be too shatered to do anything at nights...if we go to friends or out I have to psych myself up but by 9pm I am past shattered and tend to drop off a bit.

Saying that tonightif we have managed to gut and tidy our flat up I might take hubby out for tea to our fav eaty place....but who knows how Iwill feel after all the hard work.

That all said in 2 weeks I am off to the wrestling and dont know how I will manage to stay awake even with loud music and fireworks and cheering! So I will have to have a nap before we go...sad but true!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

We went to see the new Bond film last night, and DH said, he kept looking over at me as I was struggling to keep my eyes open 9 and we were home for 11pm)!

We are tending to stay in a lot more - 2 reasons really - I am shattered, and also, it isnt as much fun when you cant drink, dont get me wrong, I never used to drink every weekend till I fell over!, but would really enjoy winding down at the weekend with a few glasses of wine. It is not the same asking for a J2O though!

Now, if we have something to go out for ( a friend/family birthday etc) then we go out, otherwise, its an early night on friday ( still tired from work!) and a chinese and film at home on a Saturday - what a rock n roll lifestlye I lead!

Not that I had an incredibly exciting social life to begin with but lately it's been even sadder :rofl:

Friday nights I'm lucky if I can make it to 10pm without falling asleep, after being at work all week. Saturdays usually start with a lie in, if we aren't going shopping in the afternoon, I sometimes have a "power" nap (which can last up to 2 hours!!!) then watch Strictly, Merlin, some other naff telly and usually asleep by 10pm again.

How rock n' roll is that :rofl:

Me & OH are very much home people, we prefer to have friends over or go to their houses than go out so we were never really "social" people anyway...

But now I can't even do that cuz I'm asleep by about 7.30 lol. We used to watch a lot of movies too but now there's no point cuz I fall asleep within 5mins of putting one on :rofl:

We usually just rent some movies or I sit on here, watch tv and eat food lol!

What social life.LOL
Since getting preggers I am shattered by 8pm and in bed with the tv,LOL
I have two boys already,12 and 3 and did have a social life before.
But the highlight of my weekend is ordering in a chinese and watching CSI !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->