How do you pass the time in the 2ww?

babytots

Reaction score
Got my positive opk Sun and Mon. So now in the 2ww but each day feels like it is dragging! What do you all do to pass the time? x

Stalk these boards, Google, and obsess haha :haha:

Honestly - no idea! I need some pointers :flower:

Lol!!! Same as me then.

Sat twiddling my thumbs and stalking the pregnancy test section at the moment lol. x

I study full time at uni and work full time... And even then, it drags. Haha.

I'll be starting my tww in about a week or so... And thankfully Halloween is just around the corner (my favorite time of year!). So to pass the time, I'll be doing some Halloween activities with my son, taking him to the pumpkin patch, decorating the house with ghosts and ghouls, and trying to come up with a family Halloween costume. Oh, and also baking. It's almost Thanksgiving here in Canada and I need to come up with a yummy recipe :shrug:

I work full time too but still obsess!! im going on a 3 week holiday leaving next week, so that will keep me busy hopefully!!

My TWW has started today and Its the first time for us!! My DS was a surprise baby so I didnt have the TWW! I fear i'm going to go insane waiting!

Obsess over every single thing my body does because it MUST be a sign of conception, implantation, etc...I can't help obsessing, but I feel better when other people are obsessing with me so we can compare, lol. I hope you ladies get your bfps! :dust:

It's better bring on here obsessing than annoying my hubby with my obsessing :haha:

OH is starting to get annoyed with me stressing over every little twinge etc haha. Im glad we have this thread to come too!
Been getting a few twinges in my right side today again. Had diarrhea too (sorry for tmi) for a few days but dont feel like a bug. I also have clear/stringing mucus... is that a good sign?

Argh!! Hurry up time.

OH is starting to get annoyed with me stressing over every little twinge etc haha. Im glad we have this thread to come too!
Been getting a few twinges in my right side today again. Had diarrhea too (sorry for tmi) for a few days but dont feel like a bug. I also have clear/stringing mucus... is that a good sign?

Argh!! Hurry up time.

Both times I've been pregnant, I didn't say a word to my husband about how I'm feeling during my TWW, just because if I AM in fact pregnant I want it to be a surprise. So, when he came home from work one day he was completely shocked: My son Jack wore a shirt that said: "That's 'Mr. Big Brother' to You!", I didn't say anything... Eventually he noticed the shirt and was ESTATIC. I ended up losing that pregnancy though :(

So sorry about your loss, it is such a good idea! I've tried not to talk to him much about it. He will randomly touch my tummy and smile and mention something about a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->