how do you plan to announce?

mommysurpriss

Reaction score
I am planning on hiring a photographer to take a photo announcement of our pregnancy but I am not sure what I want to do. I've searched online and they are all cute but none are really speaking to me.

FYI we have 4 kiddos :)

ideas??

of course im waiting for a due date and closer to the end of the trimester to announce but a girl can plan right?
lol

You could have all four standing in height order and the littlest can hold a sign that says "I'm not the baby anymore!"

I wanted to get our christmas cards done with our 12 week scan and baby wearing a santa hat, but OH said absolutely not, that its tacky and our scan photos should be private :cry:

Have you looked on pinterest? There are loads of announcement ideas on there.

I'm knitting up some booties to give as gifts to my family with little handmade tag saying "Hello Grandma/Greatgran......... from little baby Walker"

I bought my daughter an adorable handmade outfit with a big sis shirt, I am going to get a small chalkboard and write.. 'Can you believe I'm being replaced!' And take a pic of her holding it up. I think it's hilarious. She's almost 2, so really doesn't have a clue.

I'm planning on making a Youtube video in which all you see are my OH's and I's hands as we hold up little cards that have pink and blue writing on them and there's a lead up into it and then we announce it, and probably hold up a pic or insert a screen shot of the 12 week scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->