How does engagement work? Confused!

Ugh I remember drinking that last time, no way I'm putting myself through that again. It's horrid!! I'm tempted to start taking EPO orally, but I'm in two minds. I know you can insert it vaginally but I'm not that comfortable doing that so probably won't. I intend to clean all the floors on hands and knees, scrub the skirting boards (again hands and knees), got for a nice long walk, eat lots of pineapple, eat a nice hot curry and have sex with DH :haha: Then after all that stuff that will zonk all my energy and leave me achy, get DH to give me a nice foot rub and then have a nice long soak in a candlelit bath :) Depending on how desperate I get I might try giving DH a BJ as apparently that works better than sex? My gag reflex is way too high though :/ Sorry for the tmi!!

Here's hoping we both get our VBAC :) Do you get sweeps over there? I have one booked for 40+3 but I'm tempted to text my MW and ask her to bump it forward to my actual due date. Like you, I really don't want to be induced hence booking the section already. I've read and been told you have a much higher chance of a successful VBAC if you go into labour naturally. So here's hoping ;)

ROFL!

We do sweeps here but I don't really know what that is and the sound of it is painful and scary! (Despite a high pain threshold, I'm ironically also a wimp).

Raspberry tea is nasty?! Maybe I bought the wrong kind! Even unsweetened this tastes like candy to me! Haha.

Really? I need your RLT!!! I found mine almost sour last time but maybe time has confused me lol. I don't have much of a brain anymore.

A sweep is when your MW or whomever puts their fingers in your cervix and basically attempt to run their finger between your cervix and membranes. Eeeww even thinking about that makes me feel a little sick. Arghhhh here's hoping I don't get that far! Get out baby!!

Haha!! That sounds painful! I can't even stand it when thy check to see if I am dilated! What is epo? And do baths really help labor? I've been taking lots of baths! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->