How does it go

I am currently:
going down to the builders merchants to ge lime mortar
eating too many packets of frazzles
going go go on the wii fit to try and get at leat 1 yoga pose right
trying to avoid housework by doing the above
going to bake muffins to make myself feel better

But seriously, I have been trying to focus on my life NOW! instead of the what ifs I seem to spend most of my time thinking about!!!

Are you close to testing?
I am 5DPO - to early to do anything, to late to worry!

Moragx

sorry - just saw your ticker - 12 days till testing - Duh!*
I am 9-10 days till I think about it!

Moragx

AF is due on saturday for me and ever since 1dpo iv been trying to symptom spot but dont really have any except sore bbs and loadsa cramp yesterday. It is so hard not to think about it! I dont think it my month tho :( But good luck for you!

Hi

I know what you mean. I am 4DPO and trying not to become obsessive but it's easier said than done.

:hug:

i too hope the tww flies for you, and i hope you get your :bfp: at the end!!
i wish my 2ww didnt have to end the :witch: is on her way :hissy:

:hug:

xx

I'm with ya hun! I'm anywhere from 5 to 10 dpo (didn't temp this month just went by ewcm and o pain) This 2ww is horrible!

Its really tough! I am 5DPO and the time has never gone by SOOOOO SLLLOOOOWWW!
Crazy. I really don't know what to do with myself. Ha.

hi all, this is the first time i have posted on here but i have been reading others for about a month. after suffering a miscarriage at 18 weeks in april me a oh have been ttc, but since then my periods have been irregular but getting shorted every month. my last cycle lenght was 32 days and i was hoping that this month i would be bk down 2 28 today is day 32 of cycle and still no sighn of witch. what do u think?

lauren

sorry wasnt meant 2 post on here

I'm at the end of my TWW - isn't it rubbish?! My cycle played up last month (2 periods in 2 weeks!) and so although I've normally got the :witch: by now, I'm starting to wonder what my body is up to! Am I just really late, or am I pregnant! I so hope I am, but I can't help thinking I couldn't be that lucky and am too scared to test!

Lots of baby dust to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->