How does Studio24 work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHill

Mum & Wife <3
Reaction score
I've seen some gorgeous kids wrapping paper on there and thinking of getting a smaller 6ft tree from there but its directing me to a credit account after I ticked the pay immediately button when I signed up just now. I really don't want credit with them so do you pay by card when its delivered? Confused!

I think it's a credit account with them, I doubt they would let you pay after the item has been delivered. I have an account with them but haven't used it in ages. I used to like them, but delivery times took a while so prefer ones like kandco etc x

When i order with them i get a invoice thingy when my order is delivered and i go to my bank and pay it all off. x

You have the option of paying off monthly (+ interest), or paying off your full amount with no interest.

You will be told within 7 days if your account is accepted with them or not then you'll receive your order within 2 weeks if accepted :)

I've just paid by card in full after delivery, (they send you an invoice afterwards which you can pay in full).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"