How does this look for 6 weeks?

P

PumpkinQueen

I took this last night, it's a little faint but pretty obvious I think? I'm really surprised by this. I have an 8 month old :baby:
Is there any way nursing can cause a false positive??
I took another this morning and it looked similar.

Attachments

• IMG_9560.jpg
    IMG_9560.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 33
If I'm not mistaken the dark line is the test line!?! Congratulations x

Actually
Here's another pic. If I'm not mistaken, the lighter line would be the rest line, right? Why would that be the lighter one?

Attachments

• IMG_9561.jpg
    IMG_9561.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 19
The really dark line is pregnancy line and light line is control. You're so preggo it's sucking dye from control line. Congrats!

That doesn't look like a false positive to me.. it looks like a big fat positive. Congratulations:)

The really dark line is pregnancy line and light line is control. You're so preggo it's sucking dye from control line. Congrats!

Exactly this ^^^ you're SUPER pregnant! Lol. Congrats!

Oh my goodness! I had the lines confused until I posted here. Last time I was 10 weeks pregnant before I found out and this didn't happen. What could the reasoning be for he difference in hormones?

Oh my goodness! I had the lines confused until I posted here. Last time I was 10 weeks pregnant before I found out and this didn't happen. What could the reasoning be for he difference in hormones?

Every pregnancy is different! My last pregnancy didn't show a dark positive until a couple weeks past my period was due but all my other pregnancies I found out 3-6 days before my period was due.... Congrats again!

Congratulations Mama!!!
That kind of thing can happen with pregnancy tests when your HCG levels get really high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->