How early can I take a blood HCG?

westbrja

Reaction score
I want to test asap because I have no patience. How many days past ovulation can I take a blood hcg and still get an accurate result?

Everyone is different honey!

The average for implantation is 7 - 10 dpo, then it takes time to build up in your blood and days after that for urine.

Personally, I would use an FRER is you can wait.

Good luck!

X

I took my bloods the day my period was due as I had my BFP 3 days before. They were not so happy that I did not wait til I was late to come take a blood test as the levels can be elevated when your period is due but not to the extent mine were because of pregnancy. I recommend waiting til you are a day late.

Everyone is different honey!

The average for implantation is 7 - 10 dpo, then it takes time to build up in your blood and days after that for urine.

Personally, I would use an FRER is you can wait.

Good luck!

X

I seen a test today that said it gave results 5 days before your period is due. Is that a FRER? I didn't do any temping this month so I'm basing my O date on a positive opk which was CD17 or 9/10. So I figured I O'ed 9/12 or 13. AF is due around the 27th. Could I test with the FRER around the 22nd or should I still wait? Thanks for the advice.

You can test with the FRER, I got a faint positive on this at 8dpo however, there is only a small % will get that.

Try and wait until atleast 10dpo

Good luck!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena