How early can you feel baby number 2 moving?

Buttonsbabe86

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but I am 9weeks and 3 days and I swear I can feel baby moving. It feels like the flutters/popping sensation you get first of all before the kicks. With my first I felt the flutters around 19-20 weeks and I know your 2nd is earlier, midwife said roughly 16 weeks give or take. But surely not this early??

It is definitely not wind (sorry TMI). So just wondering mummy's that have had 2 or more, what was the earliest you felt them? Xx

I didn't feel my first until almost 18 weeks but with my second I felt glitters like a marble rolling from 13 weeks so much earlier!

16 weeks with my second and I’m just starting to have occasional feeling that could be something but could also be nothing. I’m not convinced it’s movements 100% yet but hopefully soon. I think 9 weeks would be a little too early but everyone’s different

I was about 13/14 weeks on my second..

They do say you are more intune with what the sensation of the flutters feels like so it could be possible

So general consensus is around 13-14 weeks on average. I know it is too early but it was such a weird feeling and again I have the same feeling this morning. I know it probably isn't that, but I was just being nosy as to when others felt them.

@ClairAye a marble rolling is the perfect description. I never know how to describe it, but that is spot on! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->