How early did everyone get their BFP?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
I know this has been posted about a million times but typically I cant find it anywhere!!

Must apologise first as im being a cynical bitch again!

As some of you may know, my delightful sister in law decided to announce she was pregnant 2 months after me. She told us all on the 5th March but when she had her scan 2 weeks ago she was only 9+2 (i think, or thereabouts) which would mean she would only have been 2 weeks pregnant when she told us all - surely a test wouldnt show up this early?

Confused indeed!

xx

I got mine at 9dpo. Unless she's got like super horomones, I doubt it would show up because that would mean she would have just been ovulating at 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks you aren't even pregnant.

Mine showed up at 9 DPO! Very strong though and i hadn't tested before, so i don't know if it would have been any earlier!

I got mine at 9dpo. Unless she's got like super horomones, I doubt it would show up because that would mean she would have just been ovulating at 2 weeks. The first 2 weeks you aren't even pregnant.

Thanks - thats exactly what I thought. I didnt think you were actually pregnant until about 4 weeks?? We all knew she would get herself pregnant when I announced it and even thought she was lying when she first announced it. now shes had her scan theres no denying it but i cant help wondering if she told everyone before she was and just 'got lucky' so to speak. Sorry - i said i was in a cynical mood! :muaha:

xx

Yeppp. Sounds like a good case of jelousy to me!! I bet if she didn't end up pregnant, she would have "miscarried". God, I hate liars.

I had my period on the 10th March and I tested on the 3rd April I think? I got a BFP straight away and I didn't test in the morning. My hormone levels were through the roof when tested by my doctor.

I did three tests... one at two weeks, one at five and one at seven, and the only one that showed up for me was the one at 7 weeks, the rest were negative. They were all cheapies though.

xxx

Yeppp. Sounds like a good case of jelousy to me!! I bet if she didn't end up pregnant, she would have "miscarried". God, I hate liars.

Its funny you should say that... she had a fake fall down the stairs and demanded to go to hospital then wouldnt go when it was suggested she would be scanned. Jealousy indeed! I feel sorry for the poor child shes carrying

xx

8 DPO with early-pregnancy-test.com strips

Mine showed up when I was 4 weeks pregnant exactly (5 days after I expected AF to show). Not sure how many DPO I was

10 dpo. With cheapy aimstick preggo tests.

It would depend on if she's refering to her babies 'fetal age' or 'gestational age'.

Medical industry usually refers to our gestational age which includes the appx. 2 weeks prior to ovulation.

The sonographer may have indicated fetal age though which would indicate exactly how old the baby is from the day of conception. (or minus 2 weeks off the gestational age).

Not to say she's not creating a jealous thing, but just wanted to offer another possibility...

:hug:

My scan dates didn't add up untill 12 weeks. I was always 2 weeks behind. Maybe she is just measuring small?

I was 5 weeks when I got my bfp. Kept putting off taking the hpt cause I figured my body was just being stupid and since the doc said I didn't ovulate, what was the point.

I tested positive 4 days before my period was due.... very positive.. but I was carrying twins then and my HGC was 290 when they did my bloods.. so that was why... she is only having one?

I tested positive 4 days before my period was due.... very positive.. but I was carrying twins then and my HGC was 290 when they did my bloods.. so that was why... she is only having one?

Definitely only one on the scan! Her EDD is 23rd Nov so if ive done my maths correctly then that she would have been 2+3 when she told us all. Nothings adding up! Too much confusion for my little brain!!

xx

So you know when she ovulated/ had her LMP?

i was due on Friday 25th april, tested on monday 28th :bfn:, tested on saturday 3rd may and got my :bfp:.tested again on sunday. just to double check lol :hug:

That sounds like something my brothers gf would do just because she is jealous I'm getting attention. Thank god she has that rod in her arm. Evil girl!

it's not possible to tell at 2 weeks. I found out at 4 weeks!

I didnt even test until 17DPO do i dont know how much earlier it would of come up but if the dates worked out right that would of meant she got her BFP like 1 or 2 DPO which doesnt seem right at all :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->