How early did you test (and sha brands do you like)?

khttc

Reaction score
I'm 12dpo, but still getting negatives on Wondfo. No other symptoms though. I just felt really good about this cycle. I have FRER but trying to wait to use those.

Would love to know when people started using Wondfo tests (or similar cheapies) and at what point you saw anything. I'm on about a 31 day cycle and today is CD27.

Stupid autocorrect. Should have said *what* brands do you like haha.

@glong88 did you use Wondfo?

No, but a simular cheapie one...

Also frer

All three of mine were with 'one step' internet cheapies, backed up with a cb digi the day or the day after. First was at 11dpo, second at 17dpo (I'd tested at some point in the week prior to that and had bfn but can't remember what day) third at 15dpo (no testing prior to that day)

I don't rate those cheapies, I wasn't getting any positives on them despite getting a vv light positive on a frer at 9dpo :shrug:

i love wondfo. My first time ever testing with wondfo was 8 DPO, not expecting a thing, but got two lines on it that early. I followed up with my frer and dipped it in the same urine cup sample(i didnt hold urine btw.. i think it was third or fourth urine of the day too) and the line was soooo hard to see but it was indeed very pink. I dont like frer anymore because it was THAT hard to see but i did it to myself by testing waaay early. I vote wondfo as best cheapie.

Edited to say I tested today at 7 DPO and got faint positives on 6 different tests.by had negs yesterday. yay! Clear blue plus, EPT, frer old style and frer new style, accuclear, and truestick. My wondfo didn't even show but a questionable shadow.

I waited until my period was 3 days late. I use Clear Blue. I find that it is the most "clear". I like that it literally says PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT plus the weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->