How far along am I???

Katieray23

Reaction score
so I need some other peoples opinions!
Been trying for a while to conceive, always have regular on the dot periods for about 5 days. In December I was 3 days late when I decided to test (see pic attached) I assumed this was negative and I then bled but only for 3 days and lightly. I then missed my January period completely and tested which was 100% positive so I now know I am definitely and very happily pregnant! The thing is everything seems to be happening so fast I already have a rather large and hard to hide bump, and now I’m thinking am I 8 weeks pregnant or could I of been pregnant when I took the test in December and that was implantation bleeding?? I’m concerned as I’m supposed to take medication from 12 weeks onwards so really need to know but as I wait an appointment for an early scan I thought I’d see what you guys think?? Please see pic attached x

C2A04552-8E4E-4A29-BF1B-30737DE931F5.png

If I'm reading right and the test in the picture is from December, I'd say you were definitely pregnant in December! Good luck and congrats!

Even though it’s tweaked I would say that test is positive and you are 4 weeks further along than you assumed x

I agree that test is defiantly positive and your further along ! The bleeding may very well have been implantation bleeding too .

You would need to date your pregnancy from your last AF which would have been November .

Good luck for your scan !

Wait are you saying the attached picture is from December? If so, that is def a BFP from December! Woo hoo!

I got my BFP in December and I’m nearly 12 weeks... I’m going to guess you’re further along than 8 weeks even. Good luck with your dating scan! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->