How far along are you & what are your current symptoms?

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
I'm only about 3-4 weeks and my only symptoms are cramping, heartburn (from hell), sore boobs and fatigue.

How far along are you & what are your symptoms?

:hi: & congratulations!

I'm just over 7 weeks at the minute. Im not doing too bad at the minute with symptoms the main ones for me are extreme tiredness, nausea on and off and constipation (sorry tmi)

X

I'm 7 weeks today and I've got terrible constipation. I've been really nauseous for about a week but haven't actually been sick. That's it pretty much...

I'm nearly 10 weeks....have on/off nausea (no sickness) and bad headaches!

Nearly 7 weeks.

Tiredness, emotional and on/off nausea (been sick once)

I'm 9 + 2. First 7 weeks sore boobs tiredNess and slight nausea but the last week has been horendous.. can't keep a single thing down x

I'm 5+5 and I really don't have any symptoms except for being tired and a bit emotional. Oh and a HUGE pimple on my neck. 😁

7 weeks and 4 days, mine are always feeling tired, constantly feeling sick, very weepy, crying over a lot of little stuff, sometimes feeling bloated, boobs sometimes hurt and thats it atm x

edited to say weeks 5-6 i broke out in spots soo badly they are going now tho!

I am 10 weeks today. Since about 5 weeks I've had horrible constant all day nausea, I've only actually vomited a couple of times, but I dry heave a lot in the mornings. From weeks 8-9 the nausea let up a bit, then for the last week it's been back and much worse. I've also got a post-nasal drip which causes a lot of phlegm in the back of my throat which doesn't make the nausea any better!

I'm also very, very tired all the time.

Boob soreness has eased in the last 3 weeks or so, but sometimes sleeping in certain positions cause some boob discomfort. Earlier on the soreness was bad, especially on the sides and up into my armpits, and I'd occasionally get the feeling of burning nipples.

I'm not all that moody, but a bit weepy if I see something sad on tv.

Oh and how could I forget the bloat! It has been constant ever since I got my BFP at 3 weeks. I just have this huge, round stomach all the time (unless I lie flat on my back!). Luckily I wear scrubs at work so they are loose and hide my huge bloated bump!

8+3 and started with nausea before I even hit a full 3 weeks :/ sure I ovulated early. Got just about every symptom going. Nausea, being sick, exhaustion, sore boobs, bigger boobs, sense of smell stronger, off loads of foods, had little cravings, getting spots, hair going greasy much faster, certain smells making me heave. I was bloated for a couple weeks but thats gone now. Seem to be hotter than usual all the time, struggling to fall asleep even thou I am exhausted and started having headaches now. Keep getting colds too.

Around six weeks and just so tired and achy all the time. I have cramps in lower abdomen. I feel slightly nauseaus in the mornings but nothing too bad yet.

12 weeks, on meds now to stop me being sick, my spd from last time as kicked in pretty badly (didn't start until about 20 weeks last time, maybe later, could cry!)
Constant headaches and fatigued all the time, oh and acid reflux at night!
None of this is unexpected, I'm terrible at being pregnant :-(

Edit, I forgot the spots and the amazing sense of smell!

I'm 9 weeks and have sore boobs (although this seems to be easing off now), exhaustion and nausea which gets really bad in the evenings. I've only been sick twice but I'm finding the waves of nausea really difficult to deal with. I'm just glad that it's worse in the evenings so i can go to bed.

I'm 11 weeks and have extreme tiredness, also bad taste in my mouth so I'm brushing my teeth all the time. I get waves of nausea, but they are very few and far between.

7 weeks here and feel exhausted (no amount of sleep helps) and either constantly hungry or nauseous. Also have sore boobs on and off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->