How far along were you when you first had ultrasound did you see baby?

Whiteninja

Reaction score
Ok so I. Wondering because as of today 11 days ago I had a negative blood quant. But as of two days ago on cycle day 31 positive pregnancy test and it was blaring positive at 8:30pm. So yesterday I took two more tests and the were positive before I even set them down. I had a transvaginal ultrasound done today it showed no baby no sack nothing she seemed a little concerned she said my endometiam was thicker then they liked. But I didn't tell her I had a positive test. I had the ultrasound scheduled before I even thought I could be pregnant for other reasons and didn't want them to be distracted with trying to find a baby when I had other issues going on. So just let me know how far were you when you first saw baby

From what I have heard nothing much can be seen until at least 5 1/2weeks. From personal experience they never even did an ultrasound on me until 8weeks. This is my 8th baby and I didnt have one done this time until 91/2weeks. So I wouldnt be to worried. If you are concerned i would see if they would run your blood to make sure your hormone levels are increasing.

Yeah, you could just be too early to see anything hun. Good luck, I hope everything turns out ok for you :hugs:

It might just be too early to see anything yet.
Fingers crossed for you :)

Earliest I’ve personally seen baby w heartbeat is 6+3 :)

I went for a scan at 4 weeks 2 days due to possible eptopic and seen the sac and yolk
Went back at 7 weeks 3 days and seen the heartbeat .

I seen DSs heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days . Like you went for a unrelated issue and didn’t menstion a pregnancy but she noticed straight away so had to come clean !

You may be earlier than you think good luck x

See that is what I was thinking. I literally just ad a blood test 11 days prior to the ultrasound and it was less than1 for the quant. But my hot are blaring positive so I guess we will see

I had a blaring test that was so positive there was no control line because it was pulling over to the test line. I have pcos and breastfeeding so I hadn’t had a period in months so I couldn’t go by a missed period. I just felt off and tested. Anyway, I fully thought with a line like we would see something. I had a transvaginal ultrasound a few days later. I was measuring 5 weeks and a few days. All they could see was an empty sac. I went back a little over a week later and there was a heartbeat and a tiny little bean.

I saw a HB at 6w exactly with this one during a transvaginal ultrasound. I wasn't expecting to see anything since I thought it was too early so it was a lovely surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->