How far gone am I??

MommaJJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm on baby no.5 and it was certainly a shock pregnancy. Anyway, I had my implant removed late August and had my first AF 29 Sept. I'm unsure whether my cycles are back to normal again and I usually have a 35 day cycle anyway. I got a faint bfp on 16th November, tested everyday since then and they got darker. On 19th November I got 1-2 weeks on CB digi. Going by my lmp I'm like 7 and a bit weeks but I'm sure I would've got my bfp sooner than last week if this were the case?? Any guesses? TIA

Until you have a scan the doctors and midwives will go by your last period so I would go by that until you know for sure.

Im in the same sorta situation.I had my implant removed early sept. Lmp was 11oct but didnt get + untill monday just gone. Also got 1-2 weeks.

Im saying im 4 weeks and assuming my cycles were still a bit implant crazy

Hi ladies, I'm on baby no.5 and it was certainly a shock pregnancy. Anyway, I had my implant removed late August and had my first AF 29 Sept. I'm unsure whether my cycles are back to normal again and I usually have a 35 day cycle anyway. I got a faint bfp on 16th November, tested everyday since then and they got darker. On 19th November I got 1-2 weeks on CB digi. Going by my lmp I'm like 7 and a bit weeks but I'm sure I would've got my bfp sooner than last week if this were the case?? Any guesses? TIA

I would think your similar gestation to me. I am also on no5 and a very shock pregnancy.

I got my 1st BFP on the 12th November using a clearblue digital test.. It showed 1-2. On the 19th November I got 2-3 on the clearblue and the 21st 3+. I am 6weeks today and due 23rd July 2016

Hey ladies������
I'm also on#5. I had my lmp on 14 Oct which I reckon makes me 6+2. Also in the same boat. Was a shock//surprise for me too. But really looking forward to it. I got my bfp on 13 Nov. When I was 3 days late .

I got my first faint positive on the 16th also. I have long cycles, I hazarded a guess that my period was due on the 17th as I think I ovulated on the 5th and know my luteal phase pretty well. I haven't had an early dating scan yet but have had betas done that seem to agree with this timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->