how far under can you measure??

Alicia_&_Kev

Reaction score
had our 31 week midwife appt on friday and bubs is actually measuring only 27 weeks, just wondered how many under you can measure before theey actuaally say something?? lol
thanks in advance
xxxxxxxxxxx

Normally if you are more then 3 weeks under they will say something... Did your doctor not say anything to you. I would have thought they would have done a scan as that is more accurate then fundal height measures... or was it a scan that said you were behind?

Hiya I was told last week by my mw that +/- 3cm range is considered normal. I would guess then that as your midwife didn't say anything she's not overly concerned. I think they probably will wait til your next appointment where your baby will probably have caught up - otherwise they may scan you again. Also it could be the way baby was lying when she measure you :hugs:

2cm ether way is classed as normal hun! but i think if ur mw was worried she would have sent u for a scan! perhaps shes waiting to see what u measure next time!

hope this helps

xx

yeah not overly worried to be honest as i was only 2 weeks early and was only 4lb 3, but was fine :D . think we was 2 weeks behind b4 and 3 this time... oh well we will see next time :D
Thanks ladies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wouldnt worry hun i was also measuring about 3 weeks behind, and my Dr didnt send me for an ultrasound but then about a week ago i ended up in the hospital for spotting and cramping and they did an ultrasound and i was measuring by ultrasound right on target . Good luck .

sending hugs your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I went for my appt. today and Marley was measuring 29 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->