How far were you when you started to show?

i got a tiny bump at 26 weeks, my mum had'nt even noticed
my bump was'nt very big full term lol

I could personally tell from 12 weeks because I've always had a super flat tummy and it started to bloat out a little, but people didn't notice until about 25 weeks and even then unless you saw me from the side and I had a tight top on you couldn't tell. But when I got to about 35 weeks I went massive.
I only carried my bump and bbs though I didnt put on anywhere else..
x

Blimey I seem to have shown far earlier than all of you girls! By 16 weeks I had a noticeable bump, albeit that could still be hidden by baggy tops, but by 19/20 weeks there was really no hiding it!

im a rather slim size 6 and 5ft 6 so i started to show rather soon, with my first i was in maternity jeans by 17 weeks, this time i've still got a bump which is getting noticable to the public now i've stopped looking like i've eaten too many pies lol, but i found this time my boobs and my bum went bigger before the bump kicked in lol i looked like id had implants lol

Beth Mummy to Elyssa Rose 15 Months and 19+2 xx

I started to bloat from about 8 weeks.. that subsided at about 12 weeks and I didn't get my bump until 28 weeks. Which is odd as I am really flat stomached... oh well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->