How far were you when you started to show?

NewToThis_x

Reaction score
Just what the title says really .. how many weeks 'til you started getting your bump?

x

4 mths and i was 24 really fit !! but it depends on your frame how much you weigh everyone is differant so it's hard to say !!

have you just found out ??

I started showing with my first at around 6 months (24 weeks). I started showing this time around at about 19 weeks.

5 months....although i just look like iv put on weight!! xx

With first i was 22wks before anyone noticed. This time been showing since around 17wks.

4 mths and i was 24 really fit !! but it depends on your frame how much you weigh everyone is differant so it's hard to say !!

have you just found out ??

yes only found out a few days ago..

is it good news hun or scary oh shit what am i gonna do news ??

I started showing about 25 weeks before tht i looked like i just put weight on - i carry quite alot of weight around my middle anyways:blush::blush:

is it good news hun or scary oh shit what am i gonna do news ??

To start with it was oh shiiiiiit what am i gonna do .. mums gona kill me sort of thing lol tbh its still abit like that but me and the OH are working it out.
xx

Dont worry there are plenty of people on here going through the same situation!

I was 20 and still scared to tell my parents!!

Yeah ok your mum may shout/cry/scream but she will come round :) I hope you can start to enjoy your pregnancy soon!!

x

I am glad that this post has been done, i am so scared of going to college now i found out, i think everyones going to be able to tell straight away. x

I am glad that this post has been done, i am so scared of going to college now i found out, i think everyones going to be able to tell straight away. x

I was scared my mum would find out before i tell her..but looking at what everyone has said it seems that its not 'til quite far along 'til other people really notice..
x

I was scared my mum would find out before i tell her..but looking at what everyone has said it seems that its not 'til quite far along 'til other people really notice..
x
i haven't told my mum either,
so luckily i got a few weeks at least till i have to tell her hopefully
x

Got a little bump around 20 weeks didn't get a proper bump till about 7 months

x
i haven't told my mum either,
so luckily i got a few weeks at least till i have to tell her hopefully
x

how many weeks are you now hun?
x
nearly 12, but i am really tiny framed and you can't really tell, because i wear baggy tops all the time usually. so no one has said anything ,
how many weeks are you?
x

Oh just seen your ticker. Duh. Lol. Umm well iv not been told yet exactly but docter said around 6 n half weeks so not very far along. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->